Thursday, January 28, 2010

Short and sweet

That's what tonight's blog is gona be. I'm beat. I'm smack dab in the middle of the detox, in the Intensive Detoxification stage. I can tell that I am stirring up all these toxins. I've felt tired, achy, and mentally foggy. I'm ok, just really in it right now. During the day I'm still good but come 3:00 I start to slow down and by 8:00 I feel like I could sleep for 3 days. I learned from Dr. Kupperman yesterday that we even have toxins floating around in our brains! So the releasing of some of those may be what is making me so foggy.

Crazy thing is, having 6 shakes a day, I am not hungry at all. Yesterday I had 4 carrots and 6 shakes. Today I had the shakes and the Alkaline soup for dinner. I have never not wanted solid food before. It actually makes the day so much easier not having to worry about food. I asked Dr. Purcell if it was ok that I am not eating yesterday and today and she said I am getting enough nutrients in the shakes so I am fine. Keep in mind this very intense phase is only days 10-12. So after tomorrow I will start reducing the amount of shakes and start adding foods back in to my diet. I'm looking forward to a piece of fish and some rice. 10 more days to go, can't believe I've made it this far and am not going crazy for my favorite foods. I'm going to let my body rest now. It's important to listen to what your body is telling you, and right now its saying see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment